Friday, January 15, 2010

I Spell Love D-Y-M-O

Aren't these cord i.d. clips really cool? I thought so too when I saw them at The Container Store. I wanted them, but at $9.99 for a set of 6 my cheap self just couldn't justify the purchase. I figured between cell phone, iPod, camera and other charger cords we have around the house I'd have to buy at least 10 packages of these identification tags, and well, you can do the math.


Here's how to tag your cords Laineypoz style.



All I did was take my Dymo labeler and print out the kind of cord I was labeling from the Dymo. Then I wrapped the self-adhesive label around the part of the cord that connects to the computer so I knew *which* cord I was disconnecting. Above you'll find the USB ports on my computer with my son's SD card reader and my Juice Pack cord. Having each cord labeled really helps when it's time to unplug from the mothership.

You also can't beat the price. A 2-roll package of the paper labels, which work just fine for this kind of labeling, is only $8.99. You could label the whole house with that kind of alphabet power! So once again, Dymo, you have been a good and faithful servant.

..



1 comment:

  1. Here's how I do mine!

    http://www.imalazymom.com/2010/05/lazy-mom-tip.html

    ReplyDelete