Monday, June 7, 2010

Keeping It Together

I'm bad at starting a yarn skein.

Really bad.

I end up turning the skein inside out and I usually get a pile of undone yarn at my finger tips. I'm working on it, but in the mean time I'm having to have TracyLoopers help me out pretty much every time (hey there's a tutorial in the making).

I'm going to get it some day and when I do I have a way to keep the skein all together. It's brilliant and best of all free(ish)!


Awesome, right? I was at the store the other day purchasing another item and I found this perfect yarn wrangler. You may have to look in a part of the store you wouldn't expect, but really this is the best accessory I've found to keep the yarn from unraveling.

Why yes, that is a bottle of tequila! I purchased this for the Margarita Cheesecake I planned to make for the end of the school year party. The cheesecake didn't happen, but isn't it nice to walk away with a lovely parting gift?
..

No comments:

Post a Comment