Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thoughts From The Front Door

Have you ever walked up to the front door and try to open it by pressing the unlock on your car access? I do this all the time.

Which probably doesn't reflect well on me.

Still I think this is a great idea for a home improvement gadget. I can't count how many times have I walked up to the front door with an armload of sumthin' or other and stood there helplessly. The boys just stand there on the front porch.

Looking at me.

In other news, I was in a hurry to get somewhere today and scooted out the door full of purpose. I turned around after locking the door and met head-on with a bill poster (those rodents who leave ads on your doorknob).

I screamed.
Not just a little "eeek" mind you. A full-on neighbors-looking-out-their-front-window scream. The bill poster seemed to be just as startled and told me no one has ever screamed before while she was delivering.

Well then, that'll teach her to leave stuff on my door.
..

No comments:

Post a Comment