Friday, September 17, 2010

Five Question Friday 9/17/2010


I'm excited to be a part of my first Five Question Friday.  I'm even more excited to see what other people have to say. 

Let's get started...

1. What is the first nightmare you remember?
I don't remember what happened in the dreams, but I know it had something to do with the flying monkey's from The Wizard of Oz. The details are vague, but I distinctly remember being picked up from my shoulders by something's claws. 
::shudder::

2. Even if you're not a sports fan, what's your favorite sport to play/watch?
Longhorn football, hands down. Live and in person or on the big screen makes me no nevermind. Hook 'em! 
 

3. If you could pull off one piece of trendy fashion, what would you want it to be (jeggings, hats, thigh high boots, etc.)?
Gosh, you mean I might not be able to pull it off?! 

Well, if I could get away with it then I'd go whole hog and get me a Lady Gaga outfit. I get a the huz from the idea of raw meat couture, but how about that that Kermit the Frog ensemble? I would so rock that outfit. 
Hmm, maybe I should just stick to the whole silly bands craze.

4. Did you make good grades in school?
I did when I was in elementary school and in through junior high, but in high school, I must admit, I graduated in half of the class that made the top half possible. It wasn't that I wasn't capable, I simply didn't like the process. I was stubborn and thought I'd show the teacher by not doing my best, or worse not turning in *their* stupid assignments. 

Hello, dumb ass?! The only person I was hurting was myself. 
When I got a little older (read more mature) in college I did great. Made the Dean's List and graduated with an impressive GPA.  Ah, education is wasted on the young. How I wish I could re-do all those book reports. 

*sigh* 

5. What magazines do you subscribe to?
Right now the only one is "Threads" magazine. My mom gets "Southern Living" and "People" then passes them on to me. After I read them those magazines are used in our neighborhood swap. I get all kinds of other reads from my neighbor. It's a way to spread the periodical love.   
Wow! That was a blast! This should happen every week...wait...it does. Scoot on over to My Little Life and play too. 

..

No comments:

Post a Comment