It's Friday and you know what that means - time for Five Question Friday! Today's episode is brought to you by the lovely and talented Mama M at My Little Life. Audience, feel free to play along!
1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)?
I like the idea of a Scottish accent. One of my friends has a lingering Scottish accent and she sounds so cool. I have a Texas accent which comes through even when I speak Spanish. Texan was my first language, you know.
2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck)
Nope. I'm very high maintenance in this area. I must have my bed, or if not my bed, my sheets and my pillow. I can sleep on my couch, but not restfully.
3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet?
I really try not to, but I've gotten better over the years. When I do use a public restroom I must talk myself down from the 'oogieness' I'm feeling. Absolutely no deep breathing exercises though. Ick.
4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with?
Assuming I was heavily Xanexed from being trapped anywhere, let alone a small box suspended from a tin rope, I would have to say I'd enjoy spending that time with Jon Stewart. Doggone it that man cracks me up!
5. Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date?
To dinner and a movie. Jack in the Box and a second run showing. Hey, we were poor college kids! Good times.
Ah, how the time flew. As always it's been a blast. And when I say "always", what I mean is all two times I've played Five Question Friday. I can't wait to dive into the deep dark recesses of other people's answers.