Friday, October 8, 2010

Five Question Friday 10/8/10

We meet again to enjoy another round of Five Question Friday. A very special thanks to Mama M over at My Little Life for hosting this event. Go peek in on her. You'll be glad you did.
1. What do you listen to while driving?
Silence. Blissful silence. There is too much noise everywhere else so when I drive I want it quiet. The exception would be when Dave Ramsey's show comes on from 1-4 in our neck of the woods. Although I don't like Fridays when people call in to yell about being debt free. I don't like Fly Lady testimonials either.

2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall?
That's a hard one. I really, really, REALLY like fall. I guess I'll have to say the ragweed pollen. It makes my allergies act up, but other than that there isn't much that bothers me about fall. 

3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out?
Clean with things in their place. I don't ask for much I just would like it in order. I would love a bigger craft room and an indoor laundry room I could also dig a swimming pool. The Mister refuses to get a pool now because he says he'd have to do the maintenance. Yeah, uh huh. That's how it would play out.

4. Would you ever own a minivan?
I have owned one and I loved it. She met an untimely death last year when The Mister was hit by a car that lost it's tire and t-boned "Vanny". I always said I would drive her until she died and I did. 
 
Now we have an SUV that The Mister will drive when I get my next vehicle. I'm still thinking a minivan, but possibly a crossover. I thought for a very brief minute that I would look into a Toyota Camry, but then I picked up for car pool and that ended that thought.   

5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?
Yes. I didn't used to, but I saw an episode on TV where people were getting sick and the only connection was a certain kind of jean. The sick people hadn't washed their clothes first and some poison on the docks seeped into the clothes making patients sick. I know it's TV, but now I wash all my clothes before I wear them. I'm weird. Don't judge. 

Well, there we have it for this time around. Do head on over to let Mama M. know you played. Always a pleasure!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment