Thursday, October 21, 2010

Third Thursday Thrift Store Scores 10/21/2010

Oh the joy of finding a bargain. There is not greater high than a thrift store score. I've picked up a few this month and I can't wait to share them with you.


I've been wanting a rice cooker. I've even gone so far as to buy one at a big box store and then return it the next day. So imagine my utter delight when I came across this beauty for a cool $5.99 on a Saturday afternoon Goodwill run.



Brand new in the box, but no instruction manual. I went cruising their dot com to see what I can see and the manual was there fully downloadable. I also found out this gem retails for $27.99. I've used it a couple of times and I am in love.


See what else I found? Some yummy pillows for the front porch swing! They even have the tags still on them. From 19.99 each to 3.99 each. Score!


I love the colors and the patterns. I'm thinking about using these colors when we repaint the house this year. 


Christmas is fast approaching and I was amped to find photo Christmas cards for .99 each. I'm going to try to do most of my cards electronically, but there are still some people that get the real deal. At least I got them at a thrift store. 


Of course this all presupposed I actually get my poop together enough to send out cards this year, electronically or otherwise. Good intentions and all that donchaknow. 


That's it for this episode of Third Thursday Thrift Store Finds. You're welcome to play along if you want to share. I'd love to ooh and ahh your finds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment