Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloween Costumes

This is where I would show you the cute costumes my kids are wearing for Halloween this year. Well, if they were wearing them at all. It seems 12 and 14 years have no interest in tapping their inner zombie. Luckily for me I have a 31 year old brother who has no such reservations. 

On Wednesday my little brother comes over to drop off a t-shirt and his vision of his Captain America costume. He wants to go more "old school" C.A. a la The First Avenger. It's more of a military look than tights and a cape.

 This is what I came up with for his top. He already had the cargo pants, jacket, helmet, goggles and shield (doesn't everyone).  My mission was cut out and stitch out a star, create the red & white torso and get it all done in a day. 

Done! So now who's the superhero?

Fine he can be the superhero this weekend, but I'm taking my day.

/


No comments:

Post a Comment